Published: 26 June 2012
10 Twitter Tips for Your Business
- Tweet also on weekends.
- Tweet during busy time i.e. office hours (conversely, post to FACEBOOK on non-busy hours.
- Spread your tweets throughout the day, rather than posting the all at once, as people check Twitter at different times of the day.
- Tweet less than 100 characters.
- Add a link to each tweet.
- Add one or two HASHTAGS.
- Add images to all posts. Share photos of conferences, travel, products and other interesting finds.
- Add the word RETWEET to get others to re-post the message.
- Report industry and company news as well as world news related to your business. Try include some commentary.
- Use Twitter to ask customers questions.
Please share this with your colleagues who tweet!