Kahl Consultants offers you our recommendations. Our goal is to help you safely stay in business during Shelter-In-Place and Social Distancing:
- Update Your Website for COVID-19
- Start by posting a message on your Home Page
- Use simple, brief language. Critical information comes first.
- Share wait times, new hours, and safety messages.
- Tell customers how they can make a purchase
- Display your phone number.
- Share pertinent updates and specials
- List precautionary measures.
- Let people easily subscribe to a newsletter
COVID POP-UP BANNER - Customers want to know what you are doing to ensure their safety. Inform them with a COVID-19 NOTICE on your website, email newsletter and social media. Link the banner to a page with additional details.
- Go Online with Marketing, E-Commerce and Video - Go online! Move your marketing online. Add a shopping cart. Use videos for online training or showcase your products and services.
- Add COVID Resource and Landing Pages- Email communications that assure business continuity, and what to expect.
- Update Hours and Details on Directories and Social Media - Update Google My Business, popular Social Media such as Facebook and Directories such as Yelp if your hours or other business details have changed.
- Share what you are doing to help out - If you're helping customers or the community, be sure to mention it online: discounts, social services, community assistance, etc.
- Utilize social media accounts and local listings (ex: Alignable, NextDoor) to show your products or services.
- Update your blog posts for the latest business, products or services updates.