Nobody likes to work overtime but when you do you want to make sure you are paid properly!
Overtime laws in California are often not followed by employers, resulting in overtime lawsuits.
Make sure you have the right overtime lawyer.
Do you work in any of the following industries?
- Retail/Restaurant and Hotel
- Computer Software
- Banking/Financial Services
Interested in finding out more information regarding California Labor laws?
- Meal Periods
- Rest Breaks
- Outside Sales Exemption
- Commission Based Exemption
- Administrative Exemption
- Executive/Managerial Exemption
- Vacation Benefits
If you have questions about any of these items please call Wynne Law Firm right away for a free consultation.
About Wynne Law Firm
Wynne Law Firm's office is located in the Drakes Landing office complex in Greenbrae, California, near the Larkspur Landing ferry terminal and Highway 101 at the Sir Francis Drake Blvd. exit. After working at Righetti Wynne for the past 13 years, Edward J. Wynne decided to open his own office.
Wynne Law Firm will continue to represent plaintiffs in federal and state courts throughout the nation in cases involving violations of state and federal law such as unlawful employment practices, employment discrimination and unfair business practices.
Attorneys at Wynne Law Firm are well known in their area of expertise and have reputations for professional integrity, vigorous advocacy and remarkable achievements. Our expertise extends to both trial and appellate advocacy. They possess the specialized legal skills and the financial resources necessary for prosecuting large, complex cases. They take great pride in our responsible and innovative approach to the practice of law.
Many of the cases start as the result of a complaint by one or a handful of persons. If you believe you have been harmed by an unlawful employment practice, a fraud or a deceptive or unlawful business practice, contact Wynne Law Firm for help.
We can help you with these questions:
- Do you know your rights as an employee in California?
- Are you being paid correctly under wage and hour laws?
- Are you being paid correctly pursuant to the overtime law in California?
- Are you entitled to overtime pay?
- Are you paid on an hourly basis?
Employment discrimination occurs whenever an employer or its representatives adversely single out employees or applicants on the basis of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion and a variety of other reasons.
Generally, employers can't discriminate against you in any aspect of employment, such as:
- Hiring and firing
- Compensation, assignment, or classification of employees
- Transfer, promotion, layoff, or recall
- Job advertisements
- Use of company facilities
- Training and apprenticeship programs
- Fringe benefits
- Pay, retirement plans, and disability leave